Business/Data Analyst - initially until 31st December 2018
Excellent rates of pay
Are your an experience Data Analyst looking for your next contract role?
Do you have strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to assess problems thoroughly and drive logical solutions?
We are looking for an experience Analyst to support our Procurement Project team, you must have a Manufacturing/Engineering background, ideally Automotive.
- Create reports, gap analysis, functional tools
- You will be required to interpret BOM's etc, identify VFM drivers
- Capture clear requirements direct from business stakeholders
- Iterate report solutions by design, build and test methodology
- Develop great relationships with business teams by fully empathising with their needs
- Use best practice design and visual techniques to allow users to see and understand their data
- Contribute to the strategy of the data team
- Developing business reports and providing analytical support to business functions.
- Experience of working with large and complex data sets
- Experience of leading technical or data driven projects in a large manufacturing/engineering company
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills & creative problem solving approach
- An understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into technical requirements
- Enthusiasm to analyse data and drive actionable insight
- Experience of creating functional tool for data comparison.
Interested? If you have the relevant experience and are looking for your next career move or simply seeking a new challenge, then apply directly or contact Emma directly on 01384 446187.