- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Administration
- Contact: Ellie Ebbage
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 397555
- Expiry Date: 19 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61774
Business Services Administrator – 37963
Pay Rate: up to £17.48/hr LTD – inside IR35 (PAYE option available)
Division: Human Resources
Contract Position based at: Gaydon (Hybrid working, 1-2 days per week on site)
Business Services Administrator required to provide coordination and administrative support service to the Agile Transformation Change Management team, by assisting in delivering an excellent colleague experience while transitioning people into Agile ways of working.
- The individual will be responsible for a range of administrative duties, including communications, status reporting, and maintaining databases, depending on the current need of the area.
- Support the team in performing key activities to help ensure efficient and high quality service to our internal customers.
- Achievement of assigned launch activities to prepare colleagues for a new way of working in Agile, such as managing the team comms and engagement inbox; send out mail merge comms to targeted audiences; maintain Excel databases
- Provide administrative support on operational teams
- Maintain the quality and input of data and in some cases metrics on programmes
- Provide support and administrative assistance on the maintenance of documentation to enable effective delivery of team meetings
- Liaise directly with other functions, where required, to obtain cross-functional data on delivery
- Provide administrative support to functional management teams where necessary, in the collation of data for reporting purposes
- Provide other administrative support where required Learning & development team
- Agile implementation leads
- Functional PAs for diary management
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Relevant previous experience in a similar role
- Able to work accurately and with close attention to detail
- Proven strong IT skills, able to analyse data for reporting purposes
- Able to interpret data accurately reaching appropriate conclusions
- Good team player but also able to work using own initiative
- Capable of working to process deadlines and able to prioritise workload
- Good communication skills, both within immediate team and with other departments
- An individual with a customer first mindset who is easy to do business with and makes people feel special, driven to deliver experiences that are personalised, transparent and dependable.
- An individual who is results driven with the ability to deliver operational plans in a highly demanding environment
- An individual with the ability to prioritise their workload
- A good communicator with the ability to communicate complex ideas
- An effective team player who supports team members
- Resilient and enthusiastic, an individual able to deliver results under pressure
Degree or relevant equivalent experience preferred
** THIS POSITION IS DEEMED TO BE INSIDE IR35 **
For further information, please send your interest and CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.