- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Project & Programme Management
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 28 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59294
Title: Business Processes Coordinator - 37383
Division: Business Enablement
Contract Position based at: Travel between Non-Manufacturing Sites
Rate: up to £22.73/hr Ltd (c£17.59/hr PAYE)
This position supports the global Property team in managing and optimising the use, of a diverse UK and overseas property portfolio.
The candidate will work collaboratively with the various Property teams (Corporate Real Estate, Strategy, Capital Projects, Facilities Management, Transformation) and other business functions to enable timely payments to Landlords, Contractors, Utility companies, Regulatory bodies etc.
- Coordinating training, ordering workwear and low value consumable items, and supporting workshop and event activities.
- SAP, raising projects, shopping carts, processing rent and rates payments, internal orders and monitoring project budgets.
- This role also provides absence cover for other members of the Business Office which could involve processing payroll, overtime payments, dashboard reporting, creating presentations and ad hoc activities as required.
- Strong numerical, analytical skills that are supported by the ability to translate complex information and communicate effectively.
- Excellent O365 skills: in particular PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams; with good working knowledge of Excel, Sharepoint, Word.
- Quick to learn and proven to be output driven.
- Experience working in a Change Management environment
- Advanced knowledge of key business systems and processes e.g. SAP, Tableau, IESA, Yammer.
- Previous experience working in a Property/FM department.
- Someone who is resilient and enthusiastic, who enjoys working in a team but is sufficiently self-motivated to work alone and make an impact with their outputs.
- Willing to travel between non-manufacturing sites and home
A Level + (qualified or equivalent)
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.