£22.56 - 22.56 per hour
Title: Business Process Analyst (Maternity Cover)
Division: Special Vehicle Operations
Contract Position based at: Fen End
Rate - £22.56/hr Ltd rate (which equals £17.76/hr PAYE rate) - INSIDE IR35
This role is to provide Maternity cover with the primary focus of the roll supporting the management of Special Vehicle Operations (SVO), Engineering Design & Test (ED&T) process. The ED&T process is managed by the RADS D&D system which is used to plan, forecast and track engineering supplier commitments. As part of wider SVO Business Planning and Strategy Development team, you will also be required to provide support with SVO Facilities, Internal Communications and reporting.
- Support the Senior Business Analyst with the maintenance of the RADs D&D system and the approval of D&D shopping carts.
- Review, action and approve PACNs on a daily basis ensuring all information is captured accurately within the RADs D&D system.
- Provide RADs D&D training to Technical Analysts and Engineers
- Responsible for ensuring Daily Error Reports are addressed and resolved in relation to the RADs D&D system.
- Works with cross-functional teams to deliver business processes
- Work on operational processes by supporting business priorities Respond to requests for management information and reporting
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
- Relevant previous experience in Business Processes
- Experience of collaboration cross functional team working
- Good MS Office suite: Word, PowerPoint and Excel and experience of Google tools
- An individual with a customer first mindset who is easy to do business with and makes people feel special, driven to deliver experiences that are personalised, transparent and dependable.
- An individual who is results driven with the ability to deliver operational plans in a highly demanding environment
- An individual with the ability to prioritise their work load
- A good communicator with the ability to communicate complex ideas
- An effective team player who supports team members
Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.