- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Project & Programme Management
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 29 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59304
Title: Business Performance and Planning Planner - 37359
Contract Position based at: Whitley
Rate: - up to £22.30/hr Ltd (c£16.29/hr PAYE option)
Good MS Office suite: Word, PowerPoint and Excel and experience of Google tools.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Capturing of all spend requirements through effective liaison with the EP Chief Engineer and EP management team.
- Ensuring right first time submission of demand input (checking for compliance of quotation, correct spend profiling within budget plan etc) into weekly approvals process.
- Ensuring on time release of SAP shopping cart and Purchasing order (PO) in line with demand.
- Ensure timely confirmation of supplier payment in accordance with SAP spend profile.
- Maintenance of an EP budget "glidepath" that captures all actual and projected spend by expenditure type and spend period.
- Providing summary reports / presentations to EP-4 Chief Engineer and his management team.
- An individual who can engage effectively with a management population on a 1:1 and team basis.
- Requires effective communication eg the ability to provide a management level summary and articulate key messages, and capture key actions.
- An individual, who can work independently, is results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance with the ability to deliver against timing deadlines.
- An individual with a strong attention to numeric detail who is highly numerate with knowledge of high level financial principles - eg commitment / liability / spend profiling / accruals / cash flow.
- Good MS Office suite: Word, PowerPoint and Excel and experience of Google tools
Experience of collaboration cross functional team working.
Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Working knowledge of JLR Engineering revenue budget expenditure categories. Practitioner in use of JLR SAP system. Able to raise, progress and enquire shopping carts. Practitioner in use of JLR RADS ED&T system. Able to load demand, interrogate status etc. Practitioner in use of JLR RADS resource system. Able to interrogate status / produce summary reports.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.