- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Human resources
- Contact: Ellie Ebbage
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 397555
- Expiry Date: 31 May 2022
- Job Ref: 61574
Business Performance and Planning Analyst – 37835
Pay Rate: up to £17.47/hr Ltd - inside IR35 (PAYE option available)
Division: Engineering Operations
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
- Assist in workforce planning and HR colleagues to achieve future business requirements.
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested.
- An individual with a customer first mindset who is easy to do business with, transparent and dependable.
- Ability to multi-task a high personal workload.
- Communication – Must be able to engage within the cross functional teams and key stakeholders at all levels in the business.
- Excellent administration and analytical skills
- Be adept at picking up new processes and procedures
- High level of verbal and written communication skills at all levels of the business
- Highly organised
- Good at analysing data
- Be proactive to ensure deadlines are met
- Use of Outlook or similar diary/email application; Microsoft Office; Word Excel, PowerPoint
- Discretion - confidentiality when dealing with sensitive and personal information
- Work in a structured, organised and professional manner ensuring all administration duties are performed to the highest level, meeting strict process requirements.
- Ability to work collaboratively and as part of an effective team.
- Ability to multitask and ensure highest standards of attention and accuracy to detail.
- Business systems.
- Problem Solving.
- Constantly looking to improve / streamline working processes.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.