3 months ago
We are looking for a dynamic and driven marketing & digital business partner to join the Jonathan Lee team at our head office in Stourbridge, West Midlands, taking responsibility for increasing our brand presence and promoting Jonathan Lee Group services through both offline marketing and online digital marketing and social media activities aligned to our target industry sectors.
Working in a fast-paced environment for a premium provider of recruitment services, the successful candidate will gain exposure and experience across a wide range of marketing disciplines and activities, making a significant contribution to the business by helping to drive and deliver the marketing strategy for our group brands and services. This role reports to the Head of Marketing & Communications and will interface with stakeholders across the operations in Stourbridge, Warwick and Essex.
- Work with Head of Marketing & Communications to deliver the overall marketing and communications strategy for the business whilst upholding the Vision, Mission and Values of the business covering core tools including:
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Candidate Sourcing platforms
- Events & Exhibitions
- AI communications platforms
- Undertake content creation and promotion including creating blog content and social media posts, video content etc.
- Provide business intelligence, tips, leads and feedback to the recruitment teams.
- To assist in producing new digital and physical promotional material
- Co-ordinate marketing material and consumables
- Reporting and analysis of marketing activities and events, including perceived success, attendance, value, leads.
- Explore and co-ordinate JLR sponsorship opportunities.
- Support charity activities and internal staff events
- Experience of B2B marketing
- High level of motivation and drive in order to maximise business opportunities via marketing activity
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver against high level objectives.
- Good commercial awareness and focus on return on investment
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Prioritising workload to ensure the deliverables are achieved within acceptable timescales
- Excellent communication skills.
- Credibility based on previous experience and success.
- High levels of personal integrity, honesty and trust with a strong work ethic.
The above activities should all be pursued in line with the organisations Vision, Mission and Values in a manner that promotes a brand that engenders a desire for partnership, loyalty and co-operation with our internal and external customers alike. If you are looking to join a vibrant team that really cares about customer service, please apply today attaching your latest CV.