Title: Business Office Support Specialist
Division: Manufacturing Engineering
Contract Position based at: Whitley
Pay Rate: up to £14.21/hr Ltd
A Business Support role has become available for a leading automotive OEM based in Covntry. This is a minimum six month contract with potential for estension.
The role will cover two aspects - some PA activities to assist Directors with diary and travel and planning activities and related expenses as well as supporting the business office with analysis and communication activities.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Creation of regular newsletters by liaising with the wider team for articles, editing proof reading etc to produce a professional output in the agreed format.
- Organisation of team events from 100 - 500 people - booking and liaising with venues, managing speakers and agendas as well as follow up feedback activities.
- Some data management will be required to support the travel approval process - managing multiple inputs, collating and presenting in a professional format and managing the forecast vs budget spreadsheets with finance.
- Other ad hoc support activities for both the Business Office team, or potentially the wider department.
- Must be very capable of using the Microsoft Suite to a high standard. Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc, including the ability to manage some medium sized data sets)
- Outgoing and confident with excellent organisational skills. Able to liaise with people at all levels of the organisation as well as outside organisations.
- Flexible approach to location and a positive mindset - able to manage change is a proactive manner
- Experience in a busy office environment essential.
- Ability to deliver in often tight time frames
- Experience of Adobe CC would be beneficial as would a working knowledge of AllStar expenses systems and the ability to book and manage international flights with short notice.
Role will be based at Whitley but could on occasions be required to work at other sites.
If you are interested in this position an have the appropriate expierience, pleas APPLY NOW for call firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.