Industrial Technology Manufacturing
Competitive salary + bonus + healthcare + pension + life assurance + car/car allowance
Challenging Business Manager requirement for a strong leader with demonstrable P&L management experience who can offer experience within Engineering or Capital Equipment environments. Working within the Food, Pharmaceutical, Transport and Logistics sectors you will lead a business unit offering software, application solutions and services through a number of channels and as such there is a strong desire for someone with cross company collaboration skills across business partners.
You will work as part of a dedicated business senior leadership team, leading a multi-million pound turnover business and actively promoting a culture of development for your team, profitability and strategy planning in a customer service excellence environment. You'll take under your wing a team of Systems Engineers, Sales Reps and Product Managers - all keen for a driven leader who can bring a positive approach and a highly motivational mentality to shape a growing business within a global provider who pride themselves on a local presence.
Key attributes for this Business Leader role will include;
- A background in Engineering or Capital Equipment environments
- Proven P&L management skills
- A history of developing successful teams to ensure delivery against challenging profitability and time targets
- A knowledge of Industrial / Technological Engineering
- Understanding "good customer service"
- Demonstration of true change management
If keen to learn more please don't hesitate to contact Grant Nisbet for further information 4IR