£30k - 38k per year
Business Systems Analyst
ERP - Infor M3 software
£30,000 - £35,000 PA
Our Client is a leading manufacturing Solutions based in Redditch, UK.
We are seeking an highly experienced, polite and proactive ERP Systems Analyst and who will be able to slot into the business seamlessly to the company and support all users to get the best from the Infor M3 software, ERP system and improve business IT engagement and user experience.
- ONLY Candidates with the Infor M3 software- ERP system knowledge will be considered for this role
- All candidates must have a right to work in the UK at the point of application - Unfortunately Visa Applications cannot be sponsored for this role
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY:
- Reporting to the Business IT Systems Lead based in Redditch, UK.
- You will be a point of contact for enhancements and development opportunities relating to business systems across the business.
- You will work closely with the senior stakeholders and process owners on process improvement projects, understanding the business needs and translating them into system requirements.
- Working closely with our business system partners, you will encourage/promote the use of strategic systems within the company.
Analyse & Requirements
- Facilitate process improvement workshops across the group. Identify process enhancements through proper use of the business systems.
- Coordinate and participate in process improvement activities promote upcoming enhancements to the business systems.
- Benchmark, analyse, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement and use of the core business systems implemented within the group.
- Create new and provide input into business cases for business and IT improvement projects.
- Deliver a high quality and responsive service to the company.
- Ensure that the company's system availability and performance is maximised.
- Research potential solutions to improve efficiency working closely with the Group IT Lead to propose and implement change across the business.
- Assist users and departments concerning system enhancements. Work with users to diagnose problems. Propose new procedures, develop systems & document processes in line with user's requirements.
- Ensure that all system users are suitably conversant with current systems applications and to identify / and implement appropriate training as required.
- Provide support to all Group location and remote workers on any system related issues.
- Work closely with the Group IT Manager on projects.
- Attend meetings as and when required with key managers within the business to understand requirements and translate the requirements into changes required on the business systems.
- Ensure that key business processes are clearly defined, adhered to and make maximum use of the company's investment in business system.
- Provide technical assistance / advice as necessary to other members of the IT team.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Projects delivered on time, within scope and on budget
- Closed helpdesk tickets related to system incidents
- Performance reviews with the Business Systems Lead
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Provide application support, design, configuration and maintenance on all business systems by becoming an expert in the architecture and functionality of the applications.
- Work with the business to understand issues and requirements, undertake root cause analysis of issues and deliver technical changes.
- Resolve assigned support calls efficiently and effectively, with the maximum amount of customer care.
- Proactively identify and propose application system changes, better uses, enhancements and developments where this will drive efficiencies for IT and/or improvements for business users.
- Define project requirements, scope and deliverables, capture and document business requirements.
- Work with appropriate business personnel to construct, propose and justify business process improvement projects, embodying the development of existing IT applications or the implementation of new applications.
- Create user case stories, test scripts and acceptance criteria on projects as and when required
- Write documentation for the operation of the system by end users and documentation for the support/maintenance of the system.
- Any other duties within the capability of the job holder.
A minimum of 5 years support enterprise level ERP system
Experience of working with Infor M3 platform and associated applications such as:
- Smart Office
- Infor CLM
- Infor ION/XI
- Infor Cloud Suite
- Working knowledge of HR systems, including time capture and employee self service
- Understanding of data structuring, in particular SQL
If you are interested in this exciting Business Systems Analyst Role please apply now, or email your CV to Julie.Thomas@jonlee.co.uk for an initial inquiry.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.