Job title: Business Improvement Techniques Tutor
Salary Range; Up to £30,000 + qualification sponsorship
This established Training Provider are seeking a Business Improvement Techniques Tutor for their Walsall based Training Centre.
A Business Improvement Techniques is required with knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing. Candidates with experience of a Manufacturing, Production and Training industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a renowned training partner based in Walsall requires an ambitious Business Improvement Techniques with hands on experience for a new permanent role. As a Business Improvement Techniques you will be required to:
- Create a motivational learning environment by providing stimulating and demanding subject delivery that allows learners to acquire the skills and knowledge required.
- To deliver training to both apprentices and adults ensuring all Awarding Body and Centre requirements are met.
- Provide learners, colleagues, parents and employers with timely, accurate and constructive feedback on learners' achievement, progress and areas for development that aids the learner's progress.
The Business Improvement Techniques Tutor should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant Continuous Improvement qualifications up to a Level 4 or an apprenticeships served.
- Occupational competency either as a Manufacturing, Production or Process Engineer.
- Desire to pursue a career within training and development.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of technical education to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Walsall-based training company will offer you:
- Basic Salary up to £30,000 per annum, DOE
- Holiday, pension and performance-based bonuses.
- Career development opportunities including teaching qualifications.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement Techniques and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Business Improvement Techniques Tutor role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.