4 months ago
Job Title - Continuous improvement Supervisor
Are you a specialist in Continuous Improvement looking to work on some of the most exciting collaborative manufacturing projects in the automotive industry? We are looking for a Continuous improvement Supervisor with experience in lean, Continuous improvement, and Casting processes. If this sounds like you continue reading..
As a Continuous improvement Supervisor your day to day responsibilities will consist of;
- Driving improvements in performance, tool change capability, training and standardisation.
- Manage and lead change management and securing buy-in across multi disciplined teams
- Drive training across the casting process. Ensuring each stage gate is achieved, signed off and completed
- Create and achieve the required skills coverage for all elements of day to day casting functions, including PPAP runs and trials
- Design, develop and implement the Casting Changer over process
- Achieve the required Good Shot to Good Shot time target constantly
- Use and train out SMED methodology
- Manage, train and coach and support departmental functions
- Drive standardisation and 5 S through events and daily activities
- Manage and generates KPI's
- Support the development and role out of Standard Running Conditions across all Die Cast Machines and products
- Work with departmental Line Managers to maximise efficiency and productivity.
- Analyse systems and processes to make necessary improvements (CI).
- Ensure capacity plans are achieved and reviewed in order to meet agreed customer requirements
- Identify areas of cost savings and maintain budgets implementing CI
- Support process changes and role out of new technologies to the team
An exciting opportunity for a Continuous improvement Supervisor with the following;
- Extensive casting sector experience
- Knowledge of advanced manufacturing techniques, 5s and lean trained
- Six Sigma certification highly desirable
If you are an Continuous improvement Supervisor with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Continuous improvement Supervisor, please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.