Business Transformation Manager
To £70,500 + package
Are you interested in joining a respected global brand and playing an integral role in the establishment of an internal Robotic Process Automation Centre of Excellence, working on large scale business improvement projects delivering sustainable realisable business benefit through tangible improvement in time, cost and quality?
Whilst working on a variety of change projects across functions and utilising DMAIC data-driven improvement cycles you'll address mandatory and business continuity challenges and introduce game changing ways of working, ensuring compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements and supporting Functional key enablers including systems, data, procedures and performance management. Using appropriate Process and Data Analytics to understand business problems, you will scope and develop tailored solutions which will ensure improvements in efficiency, effectiveness, and quality. Utilising the appropriate Lean, Six Sigma and Analytics tools you will ensure a high quality output, manage the entire lifecycle whilst maintaining a customer focused approach throughout. Continually pushing the boundaries of innovation and redefining the benchmark for excellence, you'll be part of setting the standards others want to follow.
In addition to being a proven Lean thinker and a qualified Six Sigma Black Belt with a wealth of experience in implementing and manging change improvements within a commercial office environment, the successful Business Transformation Manager will offer;
- Excellent experience in the application of these Lean/Six Sigma tools with in a service environment.
- The ability to identify, shape and deliver a roadmap of process transformation activities will also be required.
- Proven experience of Data Analytics and Robotic Process Automation will be an advantage, especially a knowledge of Blue Prism.
- Demonstrable strong stakeholder management skills and business acumen.
- A great deal of personal initiative and a strong desire to succeed will be expected.
The Six Sigma Black Belt Business Transformation Manager will work on projects from end to end delivery and will work on developing Green Belt training programmes for the organisation.
If keen to learn more please don't hesitate to call Grant Nisbet for more detail.