Process Improvement Manager - Manchester - Rail Manufacturing - £40,000 to £50,000 p.a
Working across the entire organisation, the Process Improvement Manager will be key in implementing strategic as well as process improvement projects within a rail manufacturing environment.
As the Process Improvement Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Project manage certain capital investments and ensure they are delivered to budget.
- Ensuring team adopt lean tools and techniques through workshop activities.
- Play a key role in implementing ERP improvements across the business.
- Ensuring CI team output is consistent across the business.
- Facilitate deployment/training of improvement teams.
- Identifying cost savings.
As the Process Improvement Manager you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Ideally educated to Degree/HNC level (or equivalent).
- Previous quality, lean and continuous improvement experience gained in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Proven understanding of Kaizen, Lean or Six Sigma practices.
- Experience of previous improvement projects, ideally within a multi process manufacturing environment.
- Hands on experience in a range of manufacturing processes.
- A persuasive and influential approach, excellent work ethic, flexibility.
If you are interested in this exciting Process Improvement Manager opportunity please click on the link to apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.