Business Improvement Manager - Manchester - ERP/SAP/Manufacturing - £40,000 to £50,000 p.a
Working across the entire organisation, the Business Improvement Manager will be key in implementing strategic as well as business improvement projects across the wider business. Concentrating on ERP improvements and implementations. A knowledge of SAP will be highly beneficial.
As the Business Improvement Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Play a key role in implementing ERP improvements across the business.
- Project manage certain capital investments and ensure they are delivered to budget.
- Ensuring team adopt lean tools and techniques through workshop activities.
- Ensuring CI team output is consistent across the business.
- Facilitate deployment/training of improvement teams.
- Identifying cost savings.
As the Business Improvement Manager you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Ideally educated to Degree/HNC level (or equivalent).
- Evidence of introducing improvements in the wider business.
- Evidence of improving IT systems or transactional protocols between commercial and production teams.
- Previous quality, lean and continuous improvement experience gained in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Proven understanding of Kaizen, Lean or Six Sigma practices.
- Experience of previous improvement projects, ideally within a multi process manufacturing environment.
If you are interested in this exciting Business Improvement Manager opportunity please click on the link to apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.