Job title: Business Improvment Engineer
Hourly Rate: £20.00 - £24.91ph
Location:Gaydon and Whitley
A Business Improvement Engineer is required with knowledge of managing process improvement projects to support delivery. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Gaydon and Whitley, requires a Business Improvement Engineer who has experience of facilitating effective processes using lean principles on a contract basis. As a Improvement Engineer you will be required to:
- Facilitate the effective implementation and sustenance of change through the use of formal change management techniques.
- Provide a structured approach to solving business problems in order to develop more effective and efficient ways of working.
- Leadership of other Process Consultants and Graduates on specific projects as required.
- Predict benefits delivery and track against them to ensure that they are realised.
They should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree or relevant qualification
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Experience of data entry and data manipulation using Excel
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have facilitation skills and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Business Improvement Engineer role (34000) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.