Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £55000 per annum + commission
almost 2 years ago
A Technical Sales Engineer with experience of selling bespoke special purpose machinery and standard parts for machine builders is required for a manufacturer of pneumatic systems and bespoke automated production equipment.
Location: Home based covering between Birmingham and London. The preferred candidate can live anywhere between these two Cities.
The role of Technical Sales Engineer will include:
- Identify key customers such as system integrators and manufacturers involved in metal forming.
- Provide a consultative approach understanding the customer's requirement to provide them with a bespoke machine to meet their needs.
- Sell a range of products used in the manufacture of special purpose machinery such as pneumatics, hydraulics and control systems.
The suitable candidate for Technical Sales Engineer will need to possess the following experience:
- Solution sales engineer with experience of specifying complex turnkey solutions.
- knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics is highly desirable
- Technical qualification is engineering is essential.
If you have the suitable experience required for this position of Technical Sales Engineer then please click on the link to apply. In return for your experience we can offer a comprehensive package with excellent benefits working for a global manufacturer of automated machinery.