Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000 - £32000.00 per annum + car, uncapped bonus
over 1 year ago
Business Development Manager - Metals & Steel - Birmingham
£28,000-£32,000 + car + uncapped bonus
A Business Development Manager is required to join a well established precision metal processing company that specialise in supplying high performance engineering markets.
As the Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include;
- To research and develop new potential accounts in strategically defined market sectors.
- To visit potential hi-tech end users and generate both enquiries and market information.
- To work in the geographical area as defined by the Business Development Director.
- To assist the Business Development Director in preparing the annual sales budget.
- To build up personal working relationships by making regular and continued visits seeking enquiries and converting into firm orders.
As the Business Development Manager you will require the following skills;
- Business related Degree or seeking to further their education.
- A proven track record in sales, including developing new business.
- Experience or knowledge of the metals/Steel industry is an advantage.
- Experience of external sales.
If you are interested in this exciting Business Development Manager opportunity please click on the link to apply.