Business Development Manager - Metals - South West - £35k to £50k + car, bonus
A Business Development Manager is required to join a globally recognised supplier of high performance metals. You will be expected to cover the South West region of the UK and ideally be in commutable distance of the Midlands Head Office.
We are looking for a candidate with the potential to progress into senior management.
As the Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Manage a geographical territory to meet & exceed specified targets.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Pro-actively assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Prospect for new clients within your geographical area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Prepare sales forecasts & strategies for the complete range of tooling products.
As the Business Development Manager you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Demonstrable key account management and new business development experience, preferably in a technical / solution based sales environment.
- Experience within metals processing/manufacturing or stockholding is preferable.
- An ability and motivation to move into management.
- Ideally qualified to a higher education level.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click on the link to apply.