Business Development Manager
£55,000 to £65,000 plus Car Allowance & Benefits
A engineering services company are looking for a Business Development Manager to growth and account manager current clients. You will be responsible for developing a business strategy and securing new business. You will have experience of selling mechanical solutions covering pipework, and fabrication into food & FMCG manufacturers.
As a Business Development Manager your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of:
- Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for developing new business and account managing current mechanical customers.
- Responsibility for the complete sales process including lead generation, capture planning, solution creation, proposal writing and contract negotiations.
- Creation of sales presentation material and commercial proposals as well as contributing to new service introduction initiatives.
- Working with clients within the FMCG, Food & Chemical manufacturing area, discussing opportunities regarding fabrication, mechanical projects and pipework installations.
- Estimating and quoting for work and dealing with technical queries.
- Creating and managing a business strategies.
- Working with the Project & Design team on projects and understanding technical queries.
- Creating and developing a business development and marketing plans to increase revenue within the mechanical division.
- Seeking and understanding competitors', their offerings and technologies, assessment of their strengths and weaknesses, define their pricing structure.
- Producing regular reports and business updates as requested.
An exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager with the following:
- Apprentice trained within Mechanical Engineering with a strong understanding of fabrication, welding and pipework.
- Strong knowledge of the FMCG & Food manufacturing sector, with contacts within the industry.
- Ability to create and develop business development strategies and quotations for new projects.
- Understanding of the sales cycle and account management.
- Positive thinking and self-motivated individual with good communication skills
If you are a Business Development Manager with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.