Business Development Manager – Magnetic Technology – Home-based - £ Competitive DOE
A Business Development Manager is required for a highly-respected and innovative engineering test equipment supplier and consultancy business. Operating in a variety of sectors, our client uses expert knowledge to assist the development of the latest magnetic-related engineering technology for leading high-tech companies and academic institutions.
As Business Development Manager you will promote the class-leading magnetic test equipment range, and support and promote new business across a range of new and existing clients.
As Business Development Manager – Magnetic Technology - you will be required to
- Be a technically credible representative of the company, by demonstrating a sound understanding of magnets, magnetic instruments and their use both in industry and scientific institutions.
- Represent the company at trade shows, conferences and networking events, both nationally and internationally.
- Qualify opportunities to Sales and Technical teams, to ensure that client requirements are accurately communicated and met.
As Business Development Manager – Magnetic Technology you will have
- A degree in an Engineering discipline, with an enthusiasm for magnetics.
- Experience in engineering, manufacturing and production.
- Proven business development and sales achievements.
What you will get:
- An excellent salary and benefits package. Flexible-working and the opportunity to be part of a talented and supportive team.
Suitably qualified and experienced magnetics professionals should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.