A Business Development Manager is required to support an expanding manufacturer of Glamping units, Park Homes and lodges.
This is a nationwide position with flexibility for a home office arrangement if required.
The role of Business Development Manager will include:
- Selling configurable and contemporary Glamping units, Park Homes and Lodges to commercial customers throughout the UK.
- Provide expert assistance, presenting the range of bespoke options available.
- Handle the enquiry from conception to completion, ensuring the customer is updated as to the status of the order throughout.
- Take specification from the customer as to the fit out and selected options available and process the order with manufacturing.
- Generate leads and visit park homes throughout the UK as well as responding to incoming enquiries.
The suitable candidate for Business Development Manager will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Confident sales person ideally with knowledge of the glamping, park home and lodges market.
- A self-starter, able to generate leads, working remote where necessary from the main office.
- Experienced Business Development Manager with a passion for quality.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a dynamic and contemporary manufacturer of bespoke glamping units, park homes and lodges. In return for your experience we can offer an attractive salary with additional benefits of company car and commission. If you have the required experience or the confidence to fulfil the role of Business Development Manager selling contemporary, luxury glamping, park homes and lodges to the leisure sector, then please click on the link to apply.