A Business Development Manager is required with knowledge of technical selling and automotive engineering. Candidates with experience of the automotive engineering industry would be well received.
This company, a leading global supplier to the automotive industry, based in Northampton, requires a confident Business Development Manager with experience from within the automotive engineering arena, along with an in-depth understanding of engineering, for a new permanent role.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be required to:
- Manage the UK customer base, developing and maintaining excellent customer links, developing new strategic business opportunities, including new customers and markets.
- Conduct sales meetings, promote company products and services, obtain RFQs.
- Ensure exemplary standards of client care are in place at all times.
The Business Development Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant experience as a BDM within an engineering organisation, with demonstrable technical selling and negotiation skills.
- Proven positive team leadership skills.
- A degree in a related engineering discipline.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge Business Development within the automotive engineering industry to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Northampton-based automotive company will offer you:
- A negotiable salary of circa £40-50k dependent upon skills and expertise.
- Growth and development via tailored and diverse training programme.
- Performance based pay and various benefit options at stages throughout your career.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of automotive engineering and Business Development and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Business Development Manager role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.