- Sector: Metals
- Function: Sales and business development
- Contact: Lee Elwell
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446154
- Expiry Date: 14 June 2022
- Job Ref: 60815
Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits Package + Car Allowance
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Development Manager to work for our client at their facility in Dudley, the role will be responsible for promoting and developing the company’s range of ferrous and non-ferrous metal products, ranging from coil, sheet and specialised slit and traverse wound products.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- All aspects of promoting and developing the client’s wide range of ferrous and non-ferrous metal products, ranging from coil, sheet and specialised slit and traverse wound products
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales both home, EU and globally.
- Increase the value of current customer base whilst developing portfolio of new contacts.
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Developing quotations and proposals for new and existing customers.
- Analyse trends and produce business plans to incorporate new products and services.
- Maintain good relationships with clients and new contacts.
- Proven metals supply/processing industry knowledge and experience within a business development role.
- Must possess a good commercial grounding in relation to budgets and targets.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Planning skills: The manager must be able to plan and prioritize various activities and actions for the achievement of set goals
- People skills: The manager must be able to interact with clients and subordinates effectively and get them motivated to achieve company’s objectives.
- Ability to communicate new products and its developments to prospective customers.
- The position is UK based with potential for foreign travel should the need arise.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.