Job title: Business Development Manager - Automation and/or Special Purpose Machinery
Salary Range; Up to £70,000
Location: Mobile based - Head Office in Poole.
This well-established automation business are seeking a Business Development Manager for their growing organisation.
A versatile Business Development Manager is required with knowledge of industrial automation and client focused sales. Candidates with experience of the Automation, Robotics or Special Purpose Machinery or Equipment Sales would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a Machine Manufacturer based in Poole, Dorset requires a successful Business Development Manager with automation industry sales experience for a new permanent role. As a Business Development Manager, you will be required to:
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage any relevant staff to ensure they are fully motivated to achieve the best performance to meet the company's needs.
- Establish a strong presence within the industry through marketing activities, building relationships with industrial bodies and technical institutions
- Develop and manage a creative business development strategy to ensure the continued growth of new business year on year.
The Business Development Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Qualifications within Engineering as well as a solid technical background with an understanding and hands-on experience in industrial automation development and automation technologies.
- Have a strong mechatronics background along with sales and business development experience with special purpose equipment and industrial automation.
- Strong management and communication skills, along with a Full UK Driving Licence and must have lived in the UK for the last 5 years as security clearance is required.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of automation sales to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Poole-based engineering company will offer you:
- Salary up to £70,000 per annum
- Competitive benefits packaged including pension, holiday and other reward benefits
- Development and actively promote and encourage personal and professional development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of sales team management and special purpose machinery sales and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Business Development Manager role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.