Due to continued growth this international supplier of steel and titanium components to a variety of industries including aerospace is looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager.
Salary: Circa £45,000 plus car and very attractive bonus package realistic earnings £60,000 to £70,000 per year.
Suitable for: Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Technical Sales Manager, Sales Engineer, Account Manager
The successful candidate will have commercial growth responsibility for Europe, with a primary focus on driving steel extrusions sales growth. This role can be based out of a home office anywhere in the UK with travel to customer sites on a regular basis primarily in the UK but also in Europe. The site this role reports in to is based in the Bradford area it is anticipated travel to this location will be three or four times a month.
- Execute Key Customer & Market Growth Strategy
- Identify & execute incremental growth for key Aerospace & Industrial Customers in the sales territory
- 15% yearly Growth performance on spot orders
- Strong critical thinking ability: The ideal candidate will have with the capability of driving abstract growth strategies into the extrusion stock product line at an accelerated pace through rapid solution innovation.
- Strong execution skills: The ideal candidate will have strong financial experience and be familiar with costing and value analysis. He/she should be familiar with the aerospace industry customers, and machining customers of extrusions, and will be involved with the application development process
- Strong business development competence: The ideal candidate will have strengths in understanding and explaining technical concepts and solutions to the customers
- He/she will have a high desire to own the business and a strong internal drive to succeed.
- Strategic orientation: The successful candidate will have the experience in developing strategies and plans that incorporate competitive issues, trends in industry and external factors
- Business results orientation: The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to deliver consistently outstanding growth and financial results
Background and experience:
- Experienced Business Development Manager or Sales Manager with a metals industry background
- Aerospace industry and machining knowledge
- Understanding of financial data
- Bachelors Degree ideally
This role offers an outstanding career development opportunity and the chance to join a well respected international manufacturing business.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this exciting Business Development Manager role.