£32k - 42k per year + uncapped bonus and car allowance
This is an opportunity to join a growing office technology business who have exciting growth plans over the next 12 / 18 months. This role will involve identifying and covert sales opportunities across SME to larger Corporate sized customers.
You need to come from a strong Business Development background ideally with experience of selling EE, Vodafone and / or O2 mobile phone packages / handsets.
Ideally you will live within an hours commute of the Shropshire region.
- Generate and follow up on qualified leads
- Close new business opportunities
- Self-manage Sales activities
- Pipeline management
- Meet monthly & quarterly GP targets
- Build a strong database of prospects
- Build & maintain strong relationships with clients
It's essential that you have:
- Experience in selling office technology / mobile phone packages - 3 years minimum (preferred)
- Previous experience in a Business Development Manager role
- A positive approach, self-motivation and a desire to succeed
- Articulate and a fluent communicator in writing, on the telephone and in person
- A self-starter with ability to work alone and as part of a team
- the desire to learn, develop and push yourself to reach personal goals
- £32,000 - £42,000 pa plus uncapped commission (genuine realistic OTE of £60,000 - £70,000) + £5k car allowance
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.