£Comp + Bens
Business Development Manager
£Competitive plus benefits
South East UK
Specialist Capital Equipment Manufacturer
A Business Development Manager is required to develop leads and opportunities to directly sell a range of solutions to prospect accounts, new incremental business, within a the South East of the UK. Candidates with experience of technical capital sales solutions into FMCG or manufacturing environments would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this client, a global manufacturer of specialist capital equipment used in multiple sectors including FMCG, Food and Pharmaceutical sectors, based in Cambridge, requires a proactive Business Development Manager to discover market opportunities by following up new leads as well as self-generated new opportunities for Coding and Marking applications. As a Business Development Manager you will be required to:
- Target specific industry sectors such as Food, Beverage, Life Sciences and fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) manufacturing and packaging with relevant solutions to grow market share of printing, labelling and software range
- Provide regular forecasting reporting and activity updates through the CRM System
- Attend exhibitions and promote products as and when required
- Prospecting for self-generation of sales leads
The Business Development Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Ideally degree qualified in an engineering or technological discipline
- Knowledge of printing and labelling technologies, coding and marking solutions beneficial
- Experience of sales and CRM platforms such as LinkedIn sales navigator, SalesForce, etc
- Demonstrable ability of relationship building at all client levels and internally with a multi-disciplinary team
- Knowledge and application of different sales techniques and different financial models
- Professional sales training desirable (Mercuri, Miller Heiman preferred) or similar
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a proven record of exceeding challenging sales targets to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Cambridge based company will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Business Development Manager and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Business Development Manager role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.