£50k - 60k per year
12 months ago
Business Development Manager
Industry/Sector: Medical Device
An exciting opportunity for a UK based Business Development Manager for a leading Medical Device manufacturer and Contract Electronic Manufacture (CEM). In this field based role you will be reporting to the Sales Manager and will require you to demonstrate a pro-active approach to developing new business, delivering consistent growth in sales and profit and have experience of implementing sales plans to achieve agreed targets. We are looking for an extremely motivated, highly energised individual, who can identify growth opportunities and demonstrate tenacity and drive in delivering objectives.
The role of Business Development Manager will include the following:
- Responsible for new business development, identifying new projects and customers.
- Account management and further business development of a number of existing accounts.
- Build in-depth understanding of ‘targeted account’ customers in order to match appropriate offerings and develop mutually beneficial solutions
- Build strong relationships with a broad range of key stakeholders within and outside of the theatre environment in order to secure long-term sales growth
- Articulate and sell the value proposition tailored to strategic accounts in order to develop long term partnership agreements
- Strategically co-ordinate internal resources to deliver appropriate Value-Added Solutions
The suitable candidate for Business Development Manager will need to possess the following competences:
- A current and proven Account and Business Development track record
- Experience within the Contract Electronic Manufacturing (CEM) and/or the Medical Device market sector
- An excellent understanding of Medical Device processes and strong project management skills
- Hold experience and demonstrate a pro-active approach to developing new business, delivering consistent growth in sales and profit by developing and implementing sales plans
- Proven success and ability to take structured approach and having the determination to win.
- Passionate about customer service, operate with integrity at all times and enjoy working in and contributing to, the on-going success of a highly effective and successful team
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of medical devices and have a proven successful sales background and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Business Development Manager role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.