Business Development Manager - West Midlands & South West (M5 Corridor) - Precision Engineering
£24,000 to £30,000 per annum + car + bonus
This is a Field Sales position covering: West Midlands, South West including South Wales (M5 Corridor).
As the Business Development Manager your role is to develop, grow and search out new customers primarily for the sales of high precision measuring equipment.
The individual will develop individual strategies with each existing and new customer to ensure they grow their business and become successful whilst also implementing the tactical requirements.
As the Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Proactively hunts for new clients
- First line technical sales support
- Sales development of larger clients
- Execution of the given top level strategy in the targeted territories
- Supply and support the quotation process with the dealers
- Support customer projects in pre and post support roles
As the Business Development Manager you will require the following skills & experiences;
- Personally driven to succeed
- Tactical planning
- Hunter sales attitude
- Ability to work at all levels of a business
- Engineering knowledge
If you are interested in this exciting new Business Development Manager opportunity please click on the link to apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.