£30k - 35k per year + car + bonus
4 months ago
Business Development Manager - Engineering/Manufacturing
£30,000 to £35,000 per annum + car + bonus
Home based position covering: West Midlands, North West and South West.
This is an exciting new opportunity for an Business Development Manager to join a leading engineering company. We are looking for a candidate with experience of winning new sales and managing key accounts.
As the Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Winning new business.
- Meeting and exceeding sales objectives.
- Working closely with the sales team to qualify/develop business.
- Providing reports regarding sales activity.
- Coordinating presentations and site visits with relevant people to promote the brand.
As the Business Development Manager you will require the following skills & experiences;
- Proven sales experience in engineering/manufacturing.
- Proven track record of winning new business.
- Excellent communication skills with a great ability to build rapport.
- An eagerness to succeed and be highly motivated.
If you are interested in this exciting new Business Development Manager opportunity please click on the link to apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.