- Sector: Food & Drink
- Function: Sales and business development
- Contact: James Randall
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 343990
- Expiry Date: 09 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59762
Business Development Manager
£60,000 to £65,000 plus Car/Car Allowance & Benefits
A engineering solutions business are looking for a Business Development Manager to grow and develop new business. You will be responsible for developing new business and selling a total engineering solutions into food manufacturing and other manufacturing businesses. You will have a strong technical engineering background with experience of selling engineering solutions to manufacturing businesses. Ideally food, chemical and FMCG.
As a Business Development Manager your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of:
- Reporting into the Business Development Director you will work closely on business strategies and new business development plans.
- Approaching manufacturing business to selling engineering solutions to support new projects.
- Offering electrical, mechanical or automation engineering solutions.
- Using contacts with the industries and network to keep update with plans and new projects.
- Working closely with Design Engineers and Project Managers to offer solutions.
- Communicating effectively with clients and internal teams to ensuring all areas are covered on tendering and quotations.
An exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer with the following.
- Degree or HNC qualified within Engineering within experience working within a sales roles.
- Strong technical understanding on electrical, mechanical and automation.
- Previous experience of selling engineering solutions into Food, FMCG or chemical manufacturing companies.
- Confident in tendering and quoting for engineering solutions and project work.
- Excellent communication skills & time management.
If you are a Business Development Manager with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.