My client are a global supplier of metal components to the Energy, Aerospace and Medical industries. They are looking for a Business Development Manager with a metals background and ideally a technical degree such as metallurgy or mechanical engineering.
The client are based in the South West but will consider a home based role with two days in the office a week and travel to UK and European customers.
• Function as the primary point of contact for key account relationship management.
• Identify new products and new market opportunities via the collation of market intelligence.
• Accountable for pricing, proposals and contract reviews
• Product analytics including market share and competitive landscape.
• Reporting and forecasting.
• Establish and meet annual and quarterly sales forecasts.
• Identify, manage, and win avenues for profitable revenue growth.
• Develop strategic customer accounts and cultivate new business opportunities.
• Lead and conduct business with safety as a top priority.
• 5 year's experience in technical roles within a manufacturing environment.
• Experience in key account relationship management.
• Experience in the Aerospace or Medical industry is preferred.
• Experience in the Metal industry.
• Excellent customer relationship skills and experience.
• Proven track record of setting aggressive targets and meeting business goals.
• Use of cost and profit as drivers for business decision making.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering (desirable not essential)
• Willingness and desire to be part of a fast moving, dynamic team.
• Ability to communicate effectively both externally with customers and internally at all
levels from the CEO to shop floor personnel.
You mat be currently working as a Business Development Manager, Account Manager , Sales Manager or Product Manager.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this highly attractive Business Development Manger role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.