Due to continued growth this international metal component manufacturer is seeking a Business Development Manager.
Salary: Circa £50,000 to £55,000 plus benefits
Suitable for: Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Technical Sales Manager, Sales Engineer, Account Manager
Reporting in to the Sales Director you will be responsible for building key client relationships and sales project management.
- Responsible for new business acquisition from existing/new customers and industry sectors in line with the business growth strategy.
- Work as part of the global sales team to leverage global customer opportunities.
- Accountable for supporting and developing business strategies to support revenue and margin growth, through business win and innovation, in line with our strategic plans.
- Responsible for the full product life cycle, enquiry/quote, order, NPI Launch, SOP, annual price negotiations and escalation.
Background and Experience
- Minimum 5 years sales experience managing large OEM accounts in a relevant sector General Engineering or Automotive
- Demonstrable track record of delivering high value contracts with major clients
- An accomplished negotiator on large OEM contracts across multiple sectors
- A strong technical aptitude and background in manufacturing, ideally with metal components and assemblies
- Currently working as a Business Development Manager, Account Manager or Sales Manager for a large engineering business
This role offers an outstanding career development opportunity and the chance to join a well respected international manufacturing business.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this exciting Business Development Manager role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.