Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Deeside, Cheshire
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to work for our client based at their site in Cheshire, the role will be to support the delivery of new business sales, ensuring that our client meets their sales targets ands attract new clients.
- To make a significant contribution to the growth and success of the business by concentrating on developing the new sales pipeline
- To generate new business enquiries and follow up on client leads
- To identify key accounts and develop relationships with new clients by developing and implementing a sales account plan for each new prospect, identifying ongoing sales targets.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Assist in leads generation and marketing campaigns
- Raise the company profile by attending relevant seminars, conferences, trade associations and exhibitions
- Development of relationships across the sector by raising your profile within the business through various networking mediums
- Proactively research and identify potential clients that have a requirement for companies services.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into new business opportunities -(to include cold calling, website enquiries, trade association enquiry follow up)
- Identify, research and build relationships with all decision makers within the potential client’s organisation
- Liaise and meet with potential clients to gain a comprehensive understanding of each client’s individual requirements/issues using a variety of styles to persuade & negotiate appropriately (this role does involve travel throughout the UK to meet new customers).
- Maintain all customer contact information through the disciplined use of Pipedrive with an ongoing focus on continuous improvement and maintenance
- Uphold a deep understanding of the services provided by company and intellectual property contained within the formulation bank in order to offer the right solution to each customer
- To maintain an agreed account management plan and record all pipeline activities for each customer so that budgeted sales, contribution targets and customer objectives are actively monitored and achieved
- Working with the team, liaise/meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging our current network.
- Upselling of appropriate products and services through regular contact with new and existing customers to ensure maximum sales activity & relationship management
- To assist management with any other related tasks to ensure the efficiency & professionalism of the sales, administration, Marketing Technical function, i.e. telephone orders/mail shots/enquires/ use of social media
- Adopt safe working practices in line with current Company procedures and to undertake appropriate training in Health and Safety
- To adopt a professional approach at all times and with confidentiality (when necessary) in a discreet manner
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven track record of achieving new business sales in competitive market/s
- Experience of technical service sales
- Relationship, networking & Influencing skills
- Previous experience within chemical sales
- Good financial awareness
- Professional and courteous manner
- Interpersonal & networking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.