Business Development Manager - Manufacturing - North UK Field Based
£25,000 to £35,000 per annum + car, bonus (1st year OTE £12K)
Suitable locations: Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield, York, Scunthorpe, Nottingham and surrounding areas.
An Business Development Manager is required to join a well established supplier of precision instrumentation equipment.
As the Business Development Manager you responsibilities will include;
- The role encompasses account-management of existing customers, but a strong emphasis on the development of sales in new and emerging market segments.
- Sales lead generation and qualification.
- Support sales team in negotiation and sales closure.
- Factory liaison and sales team training / support.
As the Business Development Manageryou will require the following skills and experiences;
- Experience of precision manufacturing or high specification measuring systems is preferable.
- Field based sales experience.
- Tactical planning.
- Ability to work at all levels of a business.
if you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click on the link to apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.