GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum Plus Car plus Commission
almost 2 years ago
Business Development Manager – Tamworth
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to be based in Tamworth, for a world leading Logistics and 3PL company. The Company is involved with a diverse client portfolio that covers consumer goods, the aerospace and Rail Sectors. They are looking for a hungry Sales professional from within the Logistics industry.
The Business Development Manager will manage existing customers, identify new business opportunities and convert them into sales to meet the company targets for growth and profitability across multiple markets as a logistics provider.
Responsibilities & Duties include:
- Responsible for developing new business from new accounts
- Interfaces between customers and other functions within the organisation to provide service to new and developing customers
- Ensures that responses to customer enquiries are completed on a timely basis to achieve service and quality standards
- Creates, monitors and revises lead generation plans to generate a substantive sales opportunity pipeline
- Submits reports detailing sales statistics such as order levels, margin levels, call rates, leads, etc
- Manages performance through key performance indicators
- Develops strategic plans for business development and responsible for achieving profitable growth in line with the business objective
- Responsible for achieving sales and order intake, as well as budgets and forecasts
Experience and Qualifications
- Must have sales and business development experience in logistic and 3PL companies
- Self-motivated and extremely focused, work on own initiative
- Strong commercial flair and applies the highest ethical standards in all dealings and transactions
- Driving Licence - Essential
- Salary - Negotiable dependent upon experience
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Plan
- Car allowance
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply please send a brief copy of your CV and a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role, please send your CV to Philip Delaloye on or call on 01384446192.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.