Up to £40000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £40,000 + Package - Dependent upon experience
We are currently recruiting for an experienced business development manager to work for our client in Lincolnshire, the role will require the successful candidate to identify new business opportunities and successfully negotiate and consult with the client to close the deal.
The role will be working in the fastest growing market in the UK and requires an ambitious, driven and proactive candidate who wants to flourish with a market leader in electrification.
Duties to include but not be exclusive to:
- Building long term relationships with new businesses
- Increasing business by engaging with new clients across the country
- Meeting with potential clients to educate them about the various products & services the company supplies
- Planning business development approach methods
- Constant engagement with the technical team to understand how the product is evolving
- Attending consumer events to market the product
Key Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years in a similar role (business development, account management, sales manager etc.)
- Experience working with electrical hardware/software products (desirable)
- Experience working with the renewables, solar, EV or green energy markets (desirable)
- Educated to degree level
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually to achieve great success for the company
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Rob Johnson on 01384 446 160 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.