Our client, a leading designer and manufacturer of motion control systems is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join their sales team.
The successful Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing and growing sales of their innovative products across Northern Europe.
Key Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Building relationships with new customers and ensuring the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Developing an international business strategy
- Developing and maintaining accurate sales forecast data for the territory
- Understanding the assigned market and keeping abreast of competitor activity
- Have a good understanding of the products and services being sold
Key Skills and Experience required for the Business Development Manager:
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent selling, business development and contract management skills
- Proven experience in technical sales in a relevant engineering industry
- HND or BSc degree or equivalent in an engineering subject
- An understanding of motion control applications would be desirable
This is an exciting opportunity for an established Business Development Manager to progress their career within a forward-thinking company, so if you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply today or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143 for further information.