Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
A Business Development Manager is required with knowledge of working with trade and retail customers. Candidates with experience of the construction or leisure industries would be well received.
Due to continued growth, this company, a specialist manufacturer based in Hull requires a proactive Business Development Manager with demonstrable skills and experience in qualifying and converting leads for a new permanent role.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be required to:
- Proactively drive business development and sales activity to maximise commercial outcomes.
- Respond to trade and retail sales leads, qualifying and converting the leads into a closed sale with accurate specifications for the manufacturing team to work from.
- Ensure OTIF delivery, to bespoke customer requirements, each and every time.
The Business Development Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience of working at Trade Shows and Exhibitions.
- Working with CRM systems to accurately record all interaction with customers.
- Professional sales experience from within a commercial environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with exceptional Business Development Management skills to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Hull-based company will offer you:
- A negotiable salary of £35-45k
- A company car
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of business development and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Business Development Manager role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.