Business Development Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
A new Business Development Manager is required to join a well-established and growing organization within the field of surface technology and electroplating. My client is going through exciting times, expending into new markets and developing new opportunities. They need a highly driven and motivated Business Development Manager to grow and establish new business and customers.
The role of Business Development Manager will include the following:
- Identify and cultivate new business prospects in existing, adjacent, and new market areas
- Maintain and develop existing accounts, and key contact relationships, to optimise potential sales - through clear understanding of current and future requirements
- Identify, establish and professionally promote the benefits and distinct competitive advantages
- Proactively contact and qualify all significant quotes
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers
- Identify new lead generation initiatives; including social media, exhibition and conferences
- Lead the development and execution of the sales & Marketing strategy and plan for UK sales
The suitable candidate for Business Development Manager will need to possess the following competences:
- Strong technical sales/ business development background
- Technically competent with a good engineering background - Mechanical or Chemical preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in lead generation through digital marketing including LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Able to initiate, progress, and close business through relationship building and account management
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of engineering and effective social media skills and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Business Development Manager role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email .