Business Development Manager - Birmingham (UK role) - Metals/Recycling
£45,000 to £55,000 + bonus
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a leading company in the metal recycling, redundant stock and total waste management industry. Varying from common metals and alloys to more precious metals.
As the Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Developing new business opportunities with stockholders, metal processing and general manufacturing businesses.
- Generate and close new contracts.
- Utilise the company database and your own market knowledge to build potential business opportunities.
- Manage your own diary.
- UK based travel to new and existing clients.
As the Business Development Manager you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Excellent knowledge of the metals, recycling or manufacturing industry.
- Brilliant communication skills.
- A professional manner and a confident/positive approach.
- A proven ability to source and close new business.
- You will need a full UK driving licence and your own car.
If you are interested in this exciting Business Development Manager opportunity please click on the link to apply.