- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Sales and business development
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446104
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 21 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61311
Business Development Managers – Multiple Languages (see advert) - Stafford
Are you an enthusiastic, career driven UK based Business Development Manager fluent in either French, German, Finnish or Swedish? Then my client is offering £24k and 10% commission with career potential associated with a large professional organisation. With a structured onboarding, hybrid working potential, and a 330pm Friday finish, this is a great opportunity for someone moving forward in their sales career.
Machines break and downtime can cost companies millions in lost revenue. My client has access to a global supply of automation parts at their fingertips, ensuring that manufacturers across the world can avoid unnecessary downtime with access to items supported by quick and efficient delivery.
What you will get to do.
- Win and grow your business with the goal of promotion to Account Manager
- Confidently build relationships with key decision makers to ensure the client is part of their preferred supply chain.
- Negotiate payment terms, supplier choices and competitive pricing strategies.
- Be responsible for a sales area to proactively develop and grow by generating new enquiries.
- Take ownership of your area by negotiating prices and using selling techniques to close deals, whilst ensuring customer retention.
Skills that may reflect positively on your application:
- Exceptional communication skills in all forms – national language is essential
- Ability to multitask in a high-pressured environment
- A positive attitude with a winning mentality
- Be IT literate with experience of using a CRM.
- Sales experience within a B2B environment.
If you believe you have the correct skillset and language for one of these roles, please apply stating your language. Questions? contact Andy Leake (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.