about 1 year ago
Business Development Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 plus bonus and car allowance
A new Business Development Manager is required to join a well-established and growing organisation within the field of engineering and metal stamping/pressing. My client is going through exciting times, expending into new markets and opportunities where they need a highly driven and motivated Business Development Manager to grow and establish new business and customers.
My client offers a unique combination of proven product design innovation led by UK based technical experts with high quality, cost-effective Asian manufacturing. Supported by customised worldwide end to end supply chain management, coordinated from UK HQ.
Experts in all aspects of metal stamping/pressing and sheet metal fabrication, including in house precision mould design and production.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be required to:
- Generate leads and keep in regular contact with existing prospects
- Present to senior decision makers within prospective clients (MD's and CEO's)
- Identify areas for expansion and development for new business
- Develop a targeted long-term new business strategy
- Work closely with senior management to refine how the business presents itself to fully explore and grow in new markets
The Business Development Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Proven experience within Business Development/New Business Management role
- Self-starter who is target-driven and motivated
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- You will have experience of building relationships with senior commercial and technical decision-makers and ideally possess strong personal contacts with key players
- Excellent time management, an individual who thrives on working autonomously
- Experience working in similar markets/industries
- The ideal candidate will be determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience of Sales and Business Development and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Business Development Manager role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email .