- Sector: Advanced Technology
- Function: Sales and business development
- Contact: Adam Woollams
- Contact Email: Adam.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446114
- Expiry Date: 29 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58877
This is a great opportunity to join my growing client at a really exciting time for the business. Generating business introductions and leads through to qualified appointments using telephone communications and online marketing. Communicating with existing and potential customers to drive and support the continual growth of the company.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and market company products, services and solutions to senior management and board level clients.
- Working to, achieving and exceeding set targets and KPI's, securing appointments with key decision makers.
- Maintain an accurate database of customer prospects, sales leads, and activity updates on the internal CRM system.
- Profile and generate business introductions, prospects, and high-quality sales leads.
- Provide regular reports to management, demonstrating daily, weekly, and monthly progress of sales leads and forecasted revenue and profit.
- Develop a strong pipeline of sales opportunities and data cleansing utilising our CRM system.
- Create sales opportunities based around our three core areas Managed Print, IT Services and Telecommunications.
- Use initiative and actively follow up on targeted marketing campaigns.
- To consistently learn and develop your understanding of our available products and services.
- Contribute to team performance by sharing and implementing best practice ideas and work closely with the field sales team to achieve objectives.
- To support in any ad hoc project as requested and deemed necessary to support the business.
- The above list of duties is not exhaustive and is subject to change. The post holder may be required to undertake other duties within the scope and grading of the job role.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word/Outlook, Excel, and Databases
- Passion for sales and the ability to work on own initiative
- Experience of outward-bound calling within a B2B environment
- Experience of writing communications
- Proficient using social media especially LinkedIn
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills, particularly able to write in an engaging manner to suit a variety of audiences
- Ability to process and interpret complex information
- Strong prioritisation skills and ability to manage own workload
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.