Job title: Business Data Owner - Chemicals
Salary Range - £35,000 - 50,000 p.a.
Industry - Chemicals
A Business Data Owner - Chemicals is required with knowledge of CMMS. Candidates with experience of the chemical industry would be well received.
Due to demand of the well-established company, a Hertfordshire based company requires a motivated Business Data Owner - Chemicals for a permanent role. As a Business Data Owner - Chemicals, you will be required to:
- Ensure the CMMS fall in line with the project team and timeline
- Work within best practises to identify criteria for evaluating project design and implementation
- To learn the maintenance plan processes
- To help lead CMMS projects
- Drive continuous improvement of the maintenance planning process
- Represent the whole maintenance function during project phase
- Provide first line support to CMMS planners
- Help develop and train to improve business stakeholder's awareness
- Liaise weekly with the maintenance planning manager to discuss progress/concerns
The Business Data Owner - Chemicals should have the following skills or experience:
- Exceptional planning, scheduling and co-ordination skills
- Good knowledge of asset management systems
- Demonstrable experience developing CMMS into a business
- Experience with document control and document management systems
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of chemical/production to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Hertfordshire based chemical company will offer you:
- £35,000 - 50,000 p.a.
- Excellent Pension, Free lunches and more
- Other - Career development opportunities
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of chemical and production and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Business Data Owner - Chemicals role, please contact Harry Corper at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268889263.