£25000 - £36745.00 per annum + Additional benefits
about 2 years ago
Job Title - Business Analyst
Hourly rate - Up to £35k plus excellent benefits package
Location - Peterborough
Industry - Off highway
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to work for this global company, working alongside existing team members, developing and deploying a new IT capability in support of the Aftermarket Systems. This is an exciting opportunity as the organisation looks to grow Digital solutions to look for ways to exploit technology to deliver new services to the distribution network and end customers.
As Business Analyst, you will:
* Work with business partners and end users to determine business objectives by reviewing business functions; gathering information; evaluating expected inputs and outcomes.
* Respond to customer needs by interpreting business requirements into Epics, Features and User Stories, along with process mapping and detailed specifications.
* Defines project requirements by identifying milestones, phases, and elements; forming teams; establishing project budget.
* Performs integration testing and facilitate user acceptance testing of components that require careful planning and execution to ensure timely, quality results.
* Prepares technical reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends.
Required Background / Experience
* Requires a relevant degree, technical certification, or equivalent experience. The incumbent should be able to demonstrate a knowledge of Information Technology and all aspects required to deliver and maintain an IT solution to the business.
Desired Background / Experience
* Application of the systems development lifecycle to deliver business projects, e.g. Agile, waterfall.
* Capturing business use-cases and translating into architectural deliverables.
* Awareness of cloud solutions, including SaaS, PaaS and IaaS, ideally Microsoft Azure.
* Awareness of digital Web solution design, e.g. RESTful Web services.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.