£21.04 - 21.04 per hour
Title: Business Administrator - 37189
Contract Position based at: Whitley
Rate: - up to £21.04/hr Ltd (c£16.29/hr PAYE option)
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Capturing of all spend requirements through effective liaison with the EP Chief Engineer and EP management team.
- Ensuring right first time submission of demand input (checking for compliance of quotation, correct spend profiling within budget plan etc) into weekly approvals process.
- Ensuring on time release of SAP shopping cart and Purchasing order (PO) in line with demand.
- Ensure timely confirmation of supplier payment in accordance with SAP spend profile. Maintenance of an EP budget `glidepath` that captures all actual and projected spend by expenditure type and spend period.
- Providing summary reports / presentations to EP-4 Chief Engineer and his management team.
- An individual who can engage effectively with a management population on a 1:1 and team basis - requires effective communication e.g. the ability to provide a management level summary and articulate key messages, and capture key actions.
- An individual, who can work independently, is results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance with the ability to deliver against timing deadlines
- An individual with a strong attention to numeric detail who is highly numerate with knowledge of high level financial principles - e.g. commitment / liability / spend profiling / accruals / cash flow. Good MS Office suite: Word, PowerPoint and Excel and experience of Google tools
- Good MS Office suite: Word, PowerPoint and Excel and experience of Google tools
Experience of collaboration cross functional team working
- Working knowledge of JLR Engineering revenue budget expenditure categories.
- Practitioner in use of JLR SAP system ¿ Able to raise, progress and enquire shopping carts.
- Practitioner in use of JLR RADS ED&T system ¿ Able to load demand, interrogate status etc.
- Practitioner in use of JLR RADS resource system ¿ Able to interrogate status / produce summary reports
Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.