3 months ago
Job Title: Building Surveyor
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At our client, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
We have an excellent new opportunity for a Building Surveyor to join our successful and established team based in our Cumbria office delivering a range of projects within the Nuclear, Public and Private sectors. If you have ambition and a desire to grow Building Surveying can support your professional development.
You should posses a willingness to develop your career through our structured learning process. The client will provides a range of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your talent and skills encouraging Continuous Professional development.
- Implementing business development plan for the region
- Supporting strategic national project opportunities for condition data capture
- Undertaking condition surveys, historic building surveys, measured surveys, fire risk assessments, DDA Audits and providing dilapidations advice
- Preparation of AutoCAD minor works design, preparation of tender documentation
- Acting as contractor administrator for minor works projects
- Reporting findings through verbal and written communications
- Completion of surveys / designs in full accordance with good practice / RICS guidance and procedures
- Writing of technical reports / tender documentation
- Preparation of design / contract documentation
- Proactively interprets and takes appropriate actions / decisions
- Operates at a professional level
- Ensures departmental processes are adhered to
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Degree qualified (preference given to a Degree in Building Surveying)
- Building surveying experience (1 year minimum)
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Ability to support team members
- IT literate (incl AutoCAD)
- OS security clearance
- Clean driving license
- Proven track record in improving revenues and financial performance
- Graduate Building Surveyor with post qualification experience
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Building Surveyor role, please contact Shannon Harling at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446168.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.