Job title: Build Support Coordinator
Salary Range: Up to £20.25 per hour LTD
Location: Whitley - Travel to prototype build sites
Build Support Coordinator key responsibilities will include:
- Lead/Support the prototype build activities for Powertrain to ensure robust handover of prototype vehicles on time to the end user, to include build planning, BOM validation, support at build start up and wash up meetings etc.
- Support prototype build phases (virtual and physical) to ensure all PT CAD/components are delivered in line with MRD timing.
- Be the Powertrain interface with Vehicle Ops/Vehicle Engineering and Programme team for build planning meetings etc.
- Lead technical resolution of issues arising from virtual and physical builds as appropriate
- Coordinate any required rework activities for Powertrain components and systems post build.
- Co-ordination of vehicle workshops etc to achieve successful PT actions for the build.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Degree or equivalent.
- Current working level knowledge of Powertrain systems and Product Development processes.
- Demonstrate the ability to resolve technical and process issues.
- Capability to interface directly to the vehicle programme teams and represent the Powertrain Department as required.
- Coordination of workshops, Technical Issue resolution.
Please contact James Tilley for details.