- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Marketing
- Contact: Matthew Heath
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446187
- Expiry Date: 29 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59289
Brand Manager - West Midlands
In support of one of the most iconic motorcycling brands in history, we are seeking a Brand Manager looking for a fully autonomous role with a company who will give you the opportunity to make the role your own. We are looking for someone with experience in business and brand management with a proven track record of growth and results delivery who can inspire others, who has a passion for their brand and customers.
This is an exciting new role and will involve developing & implementing marketing strategies for a new brand within the Company for the UK & EU. The ideal candidate will be commercially adept and financially astute, with strong business acumen and brand marketing experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- responsible for the development and implementation of a range of marketing
- activities across the UK & Europe
- responsible for the preparation and execution of the annual marketing plan
- true self starter who can work well in a largely autonomous role
- master product messaging and positioning
- manage relationships with key agency partners across creative, media,
- measurement and comms and ensure work is delivered on
- time and within budget
- oversee the Website, EDM & SMS Marketing, social media and other platforms
- to keep up to date with marketing and advertisement
- CIM preferred, however, demonstrable experience will be considered.
- Driving license essential
Skills & Experience:
- Successful track record of scoping and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- To be proactive, creative and drive the marketing activities of the brand
- Excellent management, planning & organisational skills
- Excellent eye for detail and visuals, the skills to enhance product marketability
- Flexible approach as this role that involves travelling
- specific brand marketing experience and skills to include Product launches and corporate events.
- Automotive Experience preferred
If you feel you have the experience, passion and interest to support this exciting position, then please apply or contact Matthew Heath (firstname.lastname@example.org). This role offers a competitive salary and car allowance.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.