over 1 year ago
Brakes Engineer- R00024580
Our client is seeking a Brakes Engineer to manage the development of brake components and systems; Calipers, Rotors, Master Cylinder Booster Assemblies PKB systems etc for a contract role.
As a Brakes Engineer, you will be required to:
- Project management of brake systems to deliver projects against Quality, Cost and Timing targets from handover/concept to End of Life.
- Implementation of technical cost reductions, provide technical support to purchase organisation for commercial cost reduction negotiations.
- Lead concern investigation, analyse data and propose timely solutions for development and market concerns.
- Review supplier proposals and provide constructive feedback.
The Brake Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in a global cross functional cross cultural environment.
- Experience of managing suppliers in a project environment.
- Aptitude to understand new technologies and systems by clear application of engineering principles and knowledge
- IT literate, competent user of all Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
If you have any questions about the Brake Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship